💛Certified Full Spectrum Doula Services
💛Postpartum⚕️Care & much more
•Calm & Peaceful birthing experience includes:
• Initial consultation describing services.
• 2-3 prenatal visits via Zoom between weeks 13-16 between the Birth Doula and client. The first 2 prenatal visits will include help with writing out Birth Preferences ( Birthing Plan)
Now we are a Traveling Doula Company bringing service to you with Care & Elegance.
• 24/7 On-call phone availability of AhshiYah & the team to client to answer questions and offer support with non-medical issues pertaining to pregnancy, labor, and early postpartum concerns from the date the contract is signed until 6 month postpartum.
• Attendance at labor and birth from the time labor becomes active and/or the client perceives a need for support( as stated in Contract if you opted for In-Person).
Please give the Birth Doula time to arrive at the client’s home or at the hospital/birthing center from when first requesting her presence.
• Continual physical, emotional, and informational support during labor and birth. Short, infrequent breaks may be taken if the labor is longer than 8 hours.
• Breastfeeding assistance after birth if needed.
• Immediate postpartum support for 1- 2 hours immediately after the birth or until mother sees fit.
• If client has an elective or emergency C-Section, the Birth Doula will be available to support the client & support person through the birth and for at least 3-4 hours after the baby is born.
• Three optional follow up postpartum phone call or 45 min visit suggested by client within the first 3 weeks, by the On-Call Birth Doula(s) who attended the birth.
I love to stay connected to Mommies, Daddies & all my pregnancy family, stay connected by following me on Instagram.
Sign up to stay connected on GiveAways & Special Promotions
Once we're committed to working together,
I am available to you as a resource for all things pregnancy and birth. I have been blessed to have years of experience, training & am on the road to becoming a Certified Midwife so that I can continue to give my talents to those families in need.
We go on-call(Baby watch lol) for your birth starting at 37 weeks & by that time, we would've had multiple In-Person or Virtual meetings.
I always work with a back-up team in the event that I'm occupied with a family emergency but those things will always be discussed & planned for ahead of time. We never book multiple clients that are due within a 3-5 weeks off each others due date as to be mindful to give each client the attention that's due & that they deserve.
When you're ready for in-person birth support in labor, I'll meet you and your partner either at home or at your place of birth, and support you in birthing your baby Earth-side.
These are only a few of the many things that we do as doulas for our clients & their families.